We are pleased to announce that the President of All Star Incentive marketing, Brian Galonek, has been chosen as the Keynote Speaker for IEEE Seattle Electrical Conference LIVE STREAM Event on Friday APRIL 2, 2021 at 7:00 AM PDT/ 10:00 AM EST. During this event Brian will share the importance of engagement as a strategic path to company’s overall employee safety, wellness, and productivity. To learn more, register today at https://www.seattleelectricalconference.com
KEYNOTE - Brian Galonek All Star Incentive Marketing - Brian Galonek is a long standing member of the IMA & IESP and a Certified Professional of Incentive Management (CPIM). He is also the President of All Star Incentive Marketing, a 50 year-old company with expertise in the areas of boosting employee engagement in order to drive company-wide performance. He has provided seminars and webinars to a wide range of organizations tied to safety, HR, operations, and sales, and authored dozens of articles on wide ranging topics that all center on the overriding importance of employee engagement.
• Thomas Domitrovich, ‘NFPA 70 2023’ Vice President Technical Eaton
• Hind Abi-Akar, ‘Maintenance Requirements Fluids’ Fluids Engineering Caterpillar
• Ted DellaVecchia, ‘Reinventing Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Blockchain
• Terry Becker, ‘Electrical Safety in the Workplace’ TW Becker
• Tom Steding, ‘Achieving Peak Performance: Real Teams Win’ Voise, Inc
• Thomas Coughlin, 'Digital Storage and Memory for AI at the Edge and the Data Center'
• Erling Hesla, ‘Data Centers Finding Solutions’ EngePower USA
• Shanon Kalwani, ‘High Performance Computing DataSwing Corporation’
• Dr. Sayonsom Chandra, ‘Sync Energy Artificial Intelligence for Energy Analytics’
• Krishnamurthy Raghunandan (RAGHU), ‘Wireless and Progress in Society’ MTA
• James Burke, ‘Life on Mars’ NASA Robotics Bellevue STEM
• Mike Brisbois, ‘Resilient, Sustainable, Low Cost Energy Solutions’ Microgrid Corporation
• Eric Anst ‘Marketing for ENR top 50 company - What it takes!’ Salas O’Brien
• Marley Smith, Nuclear Test Engineer Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
• Bianca Holtier Coury Construction Playbook Technology Catalyst for Responsive Change
• Utilities and DERs (Distributed Energy Resources) TBD
Our conference will focus on the building industry. How to make smart buildings, ways to reduce operating expenses, how to design sustainable buildings, how to integrate microgrids IEEE 1547 into existing buildings, next generation UPS for data centers, how to create and maintain safe buildings, how are AI (artificial intelligence) and IoT (Internet of Things) being used in buildings, why keep engine oil clean in generators, software needed to keep the building energy efficient and peak power shaving. How cybersecurity and blockchain is important on maintaining the health of the facility and the Power Grid. How is FAA making space travel safer? What power and energy consultants need to be successful in today’s global pandemic? What is Friday’s weather forecast on Mars? Register today!