Hamilton Beach Stay or Go® 6 Quart Portable Slow Cooker with the Touchdown wrap makes this perfect for tailgating! Features a clip-tight sealed lid for spill-resistant travel and the 6 Quart Slow Cooker take up little space, yet have all the room you need to prepare a large chicken, pot roast or ham. The portable design includes easy-grip handles and removable, stain proof stoneware is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Keep food warm with 3 temp settings - High, Low and Keep warm.
Why not try this recipe for your next tailgating party!
Backyard BBQ Meatballs
- 1 (5 pound) bag frozen meatballs (beef & pork)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1 (18 oz.) BBQ sauce
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Combine chopped onion, barbeque sauce and bacon bits in slow cooker.
- Add frozen meatballs to sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours* or until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F.
- Top with shredded Monterey Jack cheese if desired and serve.
*Only the High setting is recommended for this recipe.
Serves:15 Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 7 oz.)
• Calories 420 • Total Fat 22g • Saturated 9g • Cholesterol 140mg • Sodium 640mg • Carbohydrates 21g • Dietary Fiber 1g • Sugars 9g • Protein 32g